- Walk in the Woods; A Culinary Fundraising Experience
- Walk in the Woods; A Culinary Fundraising Experience - Saturday, May 20, 2023; 5:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Walk in the Woods; A Culinary Fundraising Experience - Saturday, May 20, 2023; 5:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Walk in the Woods; A Culinary Fundraising Experience
Saturday, May 20, 2023; 5:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Put on your hiking boots and bring your sense of adventure as you walk into a culinary experience and breathe in the beauty of Rock Hollow Woods. Enjoy food and drinks prepared by Chef Philip-Georges Davis using locally sourced ingredients.
The evening will include a welcome champagne toast, an appetizer and cocktail station that showcases some of the property, a 4-course meal served in our charming stone pavilion, a silent auction, and networking opportunities to connect with others committed to Rock Hollow Woods' mission. This special event has limited seating.
Benefits from the event will help provide children with outdoor opportunities to discover and learn about the natural world and empower them to protect their environment.
After registering, guests will be asked to make a choice from the appetizer and entree options listed below:
- Chicken Liver Tart with spring radishes, microgreens, & parsley gelée.
- Smoked Salmon Terrine -Neufchâtel cheese, fin herbs, asparagus, soft boiled quail egg, & pansies.
- Exotic Mushroom Galette - Wild & cultivated mushrooms, seasonal greens, crème fraîche, & cognac on a tender pastry crust. (V)
- Heritage Breed Porc Belly stuffed with mushroom duxelles, & Olive tapenade. Served over pomme purée, accented by caper berries, roasted wild mushrooms and veal jus.
- Galette de Crabe, Maryland crab folded into shrimp mousseline, served over a brioché croûton accented by fresh cherry tomatoes, corn, & truffle aïoli.
- Lentils dus Pays, French green lentils, poached quail egg, seasonal vegetables, fresh herbs de Provance, & Dijon oil. (V)